Saturday, August 9, 2008

"Kidney Donation: Day 4"

Well, today is the 4th day after the operation. It's also the first day that I've felt really good. I'm still having pain (obviously), but I got out and went shopping in two stores today. I felt like I really needed to get out. I got a burst of energy today.
I'm starting to realize that it's important to rest a lot the first couple of days after surgery, but then you really need to get moving. It's been hard for me to walk a lot b/c we're in a hotel room. I just sit around watching tv or web surfing or working.
Now that I realize I can get out and do stuff, I think I'll get better. This will hopefully help with the soreness. I've only had to take one pain pill today, which is really good. I'll probably only take one more at bedtime. Yippee! I'm finally turning the corner.
Please keep Masud in your prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello my name is Jose and i want to donate one of my kidney to my best friend Rafael but him cannot pay for the antirejection drugs and medicaid copay
We have done all the tests and my kidney is compatible all is done but there is a probblem like you know him need to put $5000 pharmaceutical deposit and the 20% medicaid copay monthly for the rest of her life to keep his body from rejecting my kidneyWe have try to find a way with philanthropist organization but in 5 months we have no answerI and 2 other friends we have earn allmost $3500 but we still need a lot of helpPlease if anyone can help us to make this dream real for Rafael and after 5 years of dialysis to have a new life use our paypal emails and send us a little hopemy email: josemm1974@yahoo.comRafael's email: ceballosrafy@yahoo.com1 dollar can help us or how much you canthank you